At Royal Suites Hotel from 27th to 29th March 2019 facilitated by Walter Viti
- What is a Road Safety Audit?
- Why do we need to carry out RSA?
- Basic Principles and Strategies of Audits
- Risk Assessments
- Principles for Safe Design
- Requirements for Audits in Uganda and writing Audit Reports
- Why Design Standards are not always Safe
- How to undertake Audits, Structure problems, and recommendations using checklists and control data
- Concept of risk. How risk is affected by accident frequency and severity
- Short Field Visit and Group Work
UACE offers a wide range of high-quality FIDIC training conducted by FIDIC Accredited Trainers who are international experts with thorough knowledge of FIDIC contracts and business practices. They have extensive experience in the practical use of FIDIC contracts in international projects and have been assessed by FIDIC to ensure the best quality of training events. FIDIC Trainings are conducted on an annual basis, the Association has so far done Modules 1 to 4 repeatedly and EPC Module in 2018.
- The Practical Use of FIDIC Conditions of Contracts – Module 1
- The Management of Contract Claims and the Resolution of Disputes – Module 2
- Responsibilities and Management for Dispute Adjudication and Dispute Boards- Module 3
- The Contract Management & Administration of FIDIC Conditions of Contract – Module 4
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction/Turnkey Contract