FIDIC FUTURE LEADERS (FFL) FORUM
Uganda Association of Consulting Engineers (UACE) in line with the FIDIC recommendations established the FIDIC Future Leaders’ Forum (UACE-FFL) which was inaugurated on 10th, December 2015.
Membership is open and free to all Young Professionals (aged below 40 years old) working with UACE’s Member Firms. Individuals are required to fill-in a one page Membership form and attach a copy of their University degree certificate / testimonial.
To provide Young Professionals within the UACE membership with opportunities for networking and professional growth to enable them compete locally and internationally in the Engineering consultancy industry.
To be an empowered and vibrant Forum in the UACE that furthers professional growth and sustainability of the Association.
WHY UACE - FIDIC FUTURE LEADER (FFL)
- Provide a platform for networking, knowledge and experience sharing
- Promote professional growth including guidance on registration by Professional bodies
- Promote awareness and encourage FFLs to attend UACE and FIDIC events, Conferences, CPD seminars, trainings among others
- Encourage graduates and students to join the Engineering Consulting industry through Career guidance talks, sharing experiences and success stories
- Assistance for undergraduate students with industrial training placements
- Be a part of the FIDIC global voice of FFLs in the industry
- Contribute to the continued growth and vibrancy of UACE.
- Provide FFLs with a Platform for networking, knowledge and experience sharing
- Empower FFLs to be professional and ethical consultants.
- Bridge the gap between young and established professionals within the Association.
- Be a part of the FIDIC global voice of Young Professionals in the industry and participate in FIDIC Events.